Friday, December 22, 2006

Hello people!
I smell nice cos I just bathed! :D
Im back from town already.
Went to Bugis with ASG!
I had alot alot of fun!
Love ASG aeroplanetrucktaxi loads <3

Okay,
shall let the photos do all the talking yeah?
:D

Saw this on my way to the mrt station.

Met Yl at Clementi.
Okay, so the 3 of us boarded the mrt first :/

Bugis! :]

My favourite!

Went to give in to our temptations.
Bought paopaocha at Sweet Talk.
The queue is super long.
We spent like, half an hour?
Service there was bad too.

So random :)

My sister.

Take a closer look at the woman in pink.

Know what she did?
My sister was there, waiting for her order to be taken.
That woman stared at her, & my sister looked.
It took her 10 or 20 seconds to realised that she should take my sister's order.
My sister, who thinks that its hilarious,
laughed as she was talking.
The woman mumbled, "Very funny meh?"
Fwahhhh!
Give us that kind of a "dao" face.

Went to the 2 storey This Fashion outlet.
Woo! :D

Clothes galore!

We're working mind you :)

& we earn alot of money k.

Bought myself a skirt.
I havent been wearing a skirt for ages.
6 months? Perhaps.

Went to walk around Bugis Street.
Yl saw this really nice top.
1 for $12, 2 for $20.
Yeah, & we all decided to get the same top :D
2 whites, 2 blacks
There wasnt any more stocks =(
That salesgirl's really nice too.

Shopped around somemore,
went home at about 7 or 8 plus.
Bought chocolates & snacks before going home.
Toblerone! :D

Ade & Yl ate dinner over at jie & my place.

Hearts my darlinggggs :]

After dinner,
we exchanged our (early) Christmas presents!
:D

What I've received.
Jie's, Yl's, Ade's.
<3!

Sharing & exchanging of presents.
Aww so sweet :)

ASG 2! =D

The guys went to IMM to buy Ade's contacts.
So Im here blogging!
Gonna discuss the camp stuffs later.
They're gonna stay at my place too!
I think? :D

Mummy & daddy left for KL in the morning today.
Hope that they're having fun right now!
Yeah.
I had alot of fun today, thanks alot guys!
Goodbye world :D

I thought I lost you somewhere,
but you were never really ever there at all.

No comments: